Hold a piece of history and spark a conversation in any room in the home or office with this vivid, fade-resistant canvas print. This one-of-a-kind photograph shows how fishermen in Bottom Town, St. Vincent and the Grenadines used to protect their fishing boats when there was a storm approaching the island. The area is now under construction to build a new wharf and this activity will never be witnessed there again.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included